Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thread & Butter Adrian Sweater

You can find this sweater here: Thread & Butter Adrian Sweater

Oh. My. God. This is by far my most favorite thing I have ever gotten from Gwynnie Bee ever. It is so soft, so comfortable, so complimentary. It make me want to run out and buy a pair of leggings to wear with it. I would totally buy this if it weren't so pricey... but I will definitely be holding on to this piece for a little while... This is perfect because often in HI it's warm during the day and cool at night. My ONLY issue and the reason I'm not buying it at the price it's at is a pretty thin material and I can see it having a snagging issue... I will hold on to this for a bit and most likely recloset.  The sweater does go down more, I just have it scrunched up. I'll update the blog when I wear it that way. God I wish this was just a tad cheaper... I'M IN LOVE!

UPDATE: 4-21-14... I couldn't part with it. I BOUGHT IT!

My measurements in this sweater are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Sweater Size in Photo: 1x

My beast is always getting in my way!
Ok, Thor, you can be in my blog!


And as a bonus, here is a picture of me from the Submarine Birthday Ball last night :-) The dress is from Deb! Photo taken at the Hilton Hawaiian Waikiki


9 comments:

  1. You look great! And I'm happy to see another Gwynnie Bee member here in Hawaii :) I'm totally gonna closet that sweater, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi! Sorry I'm only replying to this now, I lost the link to your page and couldn't remember how to find you until you showed up on the GB Style Showcase email today!

      I'm on Oahu as well, I live in Kaneohe but work in town :) Did you see the dress from last week's New Arrivals with the purses on it? I'M DYING TO GET IT!! This week I had 2 dresses arrive and both looked horrible :( Feels like such a waste when I have to turn around and ship it right back.

      Delete
    2. I finally upgraded my plan to a 2 out at a time, the wait between shipments was killing me and I just didn't feel like I was getting my money's worth. Of course now, I have to stagger when I send items back so that I have at least one shipment a week.

      I just closeted a whole bunch of maxi dresses, time for summer! :)

      Delete
    3. I'm on the 3 at a time because at the time that I signed up, that was the free trial plan and I just stayed with it. We have friends and family coming in June and August, so of course we will have to take them to luaus, and there are a few dresses I'm going to ask to prioritize for those time frames to wear that are so cute... I think they are both maxi dresses!

      Delete
    4. Oh geez, I just deleted all the comments I ever made. OMG.

      Delete
    5. *snort* Thanks, now I look like I'm having a stalker conversation with myself hahahaha

      Delete
    6. I know, I'm so sorry LOL Won't happen again bahahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through the Gwynnie Bee Member Style Showcase and I love that you are including measurements with your photos! We have really similar measurements and I have closeted 4 new things because of how great they looked on you! Could you mention what jeans you are wearing with the Thread and Butter sweater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I just deleted all the comments I ever made... The jeans are either from Wet Seal or Deb, I can't remember, I bought them quite a long time ago. I'm glad you visited and found some more stuff for your closet!

      Delete