Sunday, April 6, 2014

Caleigh Convertible Skirt & Dress In Navy

You can find this dress here: Caleigh Convertible Skirt & Dress In Navy

This dress is fun and has a cute swing to the skirt, but the other reviews are right, it is a bit tricky as a dress because my hips (and I'm sure everyone else who has worn this particular dress before) are bigger than my chest, so it doesn't fit nicely on your chest. I wore a strapless bra with it when I wore it as a dress.  It's flowy, but actually a pretty warm fabric. I was getting sweaty in it in my air conditioned office in Hawaii where it's 75-85. The fabric is just a little thick so when I drove I would always hike it up to my knees so it was cooler. :-)  It's not too fancy, and I had a hard time figuring out where to wear it but I try to commit to wearing everything I get at least once so I wore it out to dinner.

In the pics, I wore it as a skirt on a date night out, I just wore it as a dress to get pics for it. Please don't judge the stained tile... Red dirt is a PITA.

My measurements in this dress are: 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 255
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2


3 comments: