Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Karen Kane Flying V Maxi Skirt

You can find this skirt here: Flying V Maxi Skirt

This skirt is so comfortable!! It clings to your body nicely so you aren't always adjusting it, it flowed nicely, it was a good length, and just all-around a cute skirt to have. It has kind of a Morticia Adams feel to it... which I love :-) I'll be sad to give it back but it was fun to wear for a bit.

...And thor has messed up the guest bed. Thanks dog, I promise I'm not a slob! Why am I always explaining away my dog?!

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 2x



3 comments:

  1. It looks cute on you. I like how you paired it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 5'3 - 5'4, I cannot wear heals, does it run true to size, and does run long, seems like dresses are skater length or maxi, cannot find stuff in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Since I am shorter than you. It might be to long for me. Sometimes they don't make maxi dresses for shorter peeps.

      Delete