Thursday, April 10, 2014

Taryn Twist Dress

  You can find this dress here: Taryn Twist Dress

This dress was adorable and I got a lot of compliments in it. I wore it to a Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon and it was perfect "Aloha Crisp." I was a little worried because the fabric is really very heavy but it laid nicely and I felt comfortable in it! The only thing I didn't like is I didn't wear my "suck in my stomach" underwear and I totally needed to. It hid my stomach "well enough" but I would have felt much more comfortable with them.  My husband loved it on me. After a long day I laid in bed to take a nap, still in the dress, and he walks in and exclaimed how sexy he thought it was!  It caught me off guard but the dress does accentuate curves very well and the faux shrug doesn't look out of place at all.  I'm 5'5 and the dress was the perfect length, especially for the ruffled bottom.

Enjoy the beautiful view of the beach behind the Hale Koa Hotel! :-)
 
My measurements in this dress are: 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment