Monday, April 21, 2014

Jessica Howard Pintuck Dress With Ribbon Belt

You can find this dress here: Jessica Howard Pintuck Dress with Ribbon Belt

I actually bought and reviewed this on March 10 but I hadn't started my blog yet and so I wanted to stick this piece on here!

I bought this because Eric couldn't stop smiling when he looked at me and it was a good price!  I've worn it to my office and gotten a lot of compliments on it. The ribbon is great because I can wear it on other things but it really pulls this dress together. The black slip is attached to the sheer dress so when I bought it I just detached them which made it easier to wear and wash. This was a great length and an adorable style to switch things up. The skirt has a nice flow to it and it is a great length!

I saw on the reviews some complaints about it being too cutesy... well I'm only 24, so I will take advantage of being able to pull of "cutesy" as long as I can! That is certainly not the word Eric used to describe how he thought I looked in this dress :-)

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18






3 comments:

  1. I loved this one too! I am only 25, so I didn't mind the "cutesy" factor either. It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! It looks great on you!!! Thank you, also, for putting your stats. I know my own stats, but have no idea what I look like, if that makes any sense! Seeing you in the dress and with your info helps me figure out how the dress might look on me, relatively speaking. This is the first of your blog that I've seen (thanks to your review on GB)...I'm hoping you have more picture reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lizbyers :-) I'm glad it helps! There's a website I like called mybodygallery where you can put in your height, weight, and shape and you can see women who are built like you. It made me stop being so hard on myself because the women with my stats were gorgeous!

      I have lots of reviews on my blog, but always stop by if you see one of my links around Gwynnie Bee!

      Delete