Thursday, April 17, 2014

BB Dakota Dory Dress

You can find this dress here: BB Dakota Dory Dress

This is a comfortable fabric and my only complaint is that the breeze totally gave major shows to anyone around. I had to hold it down when I was outdoors. If you aren't confident showing your legs I would avoid this one, it hit me mid-thigh and I'm pretty average height. I think this dress would be way more like a shirt on someone taller. I got a lot of compliments on this dress! It is a bit too short for me to wear in the office (ESPECIALLY in the back!!) but cute for a BBQ or beach day. I wore it for the day and to do a short brief.  Loved this one!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 253
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18




2 comments:

  1. super cute!! i wouldnt have added this to my list if i didnt see how cute it looked on you first. the model on the GB website wearing this dress looks so skinny in this i wasnt quite sure. but im pretty close to being the same size as you so and you look awesome in this. Aloha and thanks! i really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'm glad you decided to try it out. All those models look small and you know dang well the clothes are pinned on to look just perfect ;-) This is the real deal on here :-P This dress was adorable, I loved it too. Enjoy!

      If you want to know when I update my blog you can follow Beautiful Panda on facebook :-) https://www.facebook.com/BeautifulPanda0808

      Delete