Monday, March 24, 2014

Colorblock Dress With Solid Insets

You can find this dress here: Colorblock Dress With Solid Insets

This dress is just okay. I absolutely had to add a ribbon to it because it just hung on me otherwise.  This ribbon does not come with the dress.  I liked it better with the ribbon but I would definitely size down. I posted 3 pics with the ribbon and one without.  I would size down because it hung really loosely on my waist and in my chest and there was lots of room in my hips. The skirt had a super fun swing to it once I got the waist under control, but the pattern wasn't my favorite.  The black blocks in the underarms looked funny, not slimming. Not a buy or recloset for me... but it was fun to try on for the day.

My measurements in this dress are: 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 254
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x





No comments:

Post a Comment