Friday, November 7, 2014

Yours Clothing Purple and Teal Tropical Leaf Print Jersey Maxi Dress

You can find this dress here:  Yours Clothing Purple and Teal Tropical Leaf Print Jersey Maxi Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you. I was quite disappointed when I got this dress in the mail. The tie in the back felt flimsy and weak, like it had been stretched or worn too much. The fabric was fading, felt cheap, and tee-shirt-y, and it was so low cut I had to wear something under it. Then I bought it WAIT WHAT?!

Yes, I bought it. I got it for only $18, and I had been complimented all day. I still figured I would just send it back, but when I got home my husband stands up and goes, "YOU'RE BUYING THAT, RIGHT?!" So... now I own it. 

I do like the ring on the bust, the low-cuttedness isn't going to kill me, especially if it's worn over a swimsuit, and I'm in Hawaii after all. All in all, it's just okay for me, but yes, I did buy it for the right price ;-)

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18









No comments:

Post a Comment