Friday, November 7, 2014

Rachel Pally Lorna Dress in Mineral Gingham

You can find this dress here:  Rachel Pally Lorna Dress in Mineral Gingham

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was ADORABLE. I loved the weight of the belt. I like it when they hang rather than stick out. The length and fabric were comfortable, it didn't blow up in the wind... I would have bought this if not for the $80+ price. My first reaction was, "I wonder if anyone wore this as part of a Dorothy costume?" :-) But I truly loved this dress. It was an easy wear that didn't require much styling to make it work.

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x




The wet spot is from wet hair LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment