Friday, November 7, 2014

Postcards Ombre Abstract Printed Dress

You can find this dress here:  Postcards Ombre Abstract Printed Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Depending on where your print landed, this dress has been dubbed the Raptor Dress or one of the many "V-Dresses." If you don't know, go join The Girls of GB on facebook, and we'll fill you in ;-) Fortunately, mine was a raptor dress. I actually liked parts of this but it was extremely tight around my waist/back and just the slightest bit short. The neck is where I really had a problem. The lining on the neckline kept flopping out all day! Totally not cute. Other than that, I liked the colors and in general, the cut. I would size this by your waist size.


My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 16






No comments:

Post a Comment