Friday, November 7, 2014

Tbags Los Angeles Printed Hi-lo Tank Dress

You can find this dress here:  Tbags Los Angeles Printed Hi-lo Tank Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I really liked this dress! I loved the material, how it flowed, and I had a belt that pulled it all together. It was extremely price (over $100) or I would have bought it! I wore it with wedges which pulled it a bit higher off the ground, although it's still easy to trip in if you're not careful. :-) My husband really loved this one, too! The 2x was slightly too big on me but I don't know if I would chance sizing down because of how it fit around my hips.


My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x







No comments:

Post a Comment