Friday, November 7, 2014

Flor Animal Print Wrap Dress

You can find this dress here:  Flor Animal Print Wrap Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I actually really liked this one, but please, Gwynnie Bee, a tag with the word "Flor" on it does not need to be the size of my hand LOL! My husband liked the feel of this one, but it's the soft baby blanket feel that's being "improved" on, I think.  I tend to like wrap dresses, and I thought the print was fun, the colors were delicate, the black tie added a good pop, and it didn't flail open when I sat or the wind blew. I really enjoyed wearing this one!

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x





No comments:

Post a Comment