Friday, November 7, 2014

Spruce & Sage Fuchsia Asymmetrical Hem Jersey Dress

You can find this dress here:  Spruce & Sage Fuchsia Asymmetrical Hem Jersey Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was a major no. It was seriously probably one of the heaviest dresses I have ever put on my body.  The fabric was so odd that it clung to my chest, couldn't find anything to hold on to on my waist, and then suffocated itself against my butt. I hate sending things back without wearing them so I saved my butt with a target sweater and off I went... but I'm typically a size 18-20 on the bottom and their is only one size smaller available... plus I don't know if sizing down would help my case, exactly, but it just wasn't for me.


My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x







No comments:

Post a Comment