Friday, November 7, 2014

Cherry Velvet Phoebe Dress in Darling Mums

You can find this dress here:  Cherry Velvet Phoebe Dress in Darling Mums - RETIRED (in GB Shop)

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Gwynnie Bee stopped carrying 0x in Cherry Velvet which sucks, because a 1x is too big but an XL is too tight in the chest and I sacrifice length because of it. I didn't love this as much as I thought I would and probably likely due to the bad fit on me. The straps were absolutely ginormous and I wore a sweater over it at the office since the straps kept slipping. Maybe it's the cut, but this didn't cut it for me like other Cherry Velvets (I particularly like the Brigitte.)

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x





Thor photobombed me... AGAIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment