Friday, November 7, 2014

Spruce & Sage Summer Floral Fit & Flare Dress

You can find this dress here:  Spruce & Sage Fuchsia Asymmetrical Hem Jersey Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for $10: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dressed looked like a kindergartener's art smock. I wore it out in public so I can't say it's the worst thing I've ever received, but it was literally "just okay." I really don't have much else to say about it except that the colors are a lot bolder than in the picture so it, again, looks like an art smock. I kept thinking about me elementary school art teacher the whole day and how much I loved drawing on soft manila paper. So there's my anecdote. :-P
My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 258
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 16






No comments:

Post a Comment