Friday, September 26, 2014

Triste Rosewater Fit & Flare Dress

You can find this dress here:  Triste Rosewater Fit & Flare Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral (This is your last chance for a free trial!!)

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Yes, this did feel like baby clothes. It was awfully staticky so I was adjusting the back most of the day. I did get complimented on it a few times but it felt bulky to me. I know this is an "older" housebrand and they are making adjustments so hopefully the quality improves. I liked the pattern and color, the length was great, and my only other complaint is the waist hit me a little bit low - I have a pretty high waist.  It all felt a bit amateurly sewn together... but here's to housebrand improvements in the future!

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x








No comments:

Post a Comment