Monday, September 8, 2014

Postcards Colorful Ikat Skirt

You can find this dress here:   Postcards Colorful Ikat Skirt

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Another housebrand item. This was just like the spruce and sage rainbow chevron skirt - the fit and cut - everything but the pattern. I liked the S&S Chevron skirt better than I liked this (pattern-wise.)  It fit exactly the same way so the waist was pretty tight. I paired it with a tee shirt and a belt for a casual look for contra dancing. This is definitely something you want to tuck your shirt into or else it may look pretty shapeless. The solid black band gives it a nice belt appearance (although I still put a belt on over mine to hide the elastic in the back.)

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 1x








No comments:

Post a Comment