Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hell Bunny Darlene Dress

You can find this dress here:  Hell Bunny Darlene Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral (This is your last chance for a free trial!!)

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Ho-kay. I was in love with this dress, and then a bunch of people dogged on it, and then I sort of liked it, and then I held on to it for 6 weeks so I could wear it contra dancing and... I really didn't like it. I loved the lightness of the fabric, I did not like how I felt like I should be cooking eggs and bacon with one hand, balancing a baby on each hip, and holding a laundry basket in the other.   Who knows why some pieces of clothing make us feel a certain way, but that's how I felt in it. 

It didn't feel like typical Hell Bunny to me. The piping along the "underboob" sat funny and I felt like the collar stuck out in the back. It also made me look like my armpits wanted to reach out and be free.

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 2xl


Fuzzy pics! But no matter, I was sweaty from dancing :)





No comments:

Post a Comment