Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jessica Howard Asymmetrical Sheath Dress In Black

You can find this dress here:  Jessica Howard Asymmetrical Sheath Dress In Black

Try Gwynnie Bee: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was very cute but weird sizing. I closeted this in a 20 because my size was retired. This fit great everywhere but the upper tummy/under bust area where it was saggy, but I belted it so it pulled it together. The back had a massive dorsal fin, and if I pulled the dress down in back or front, it went away but didn't stay away, so my pics reflect the fin. I really liked the design and it was a fun little black dress, but that fin really messed things up for it.

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 20w









No comments:

Post a Comment