Friday, September 26, 2014

Kristin Miles Floral Print Halter Dress

You can find this dress here:  Kristin Miles Floral Print Halter Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral (This is your last chance for a free trial!!)

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I have referenced a few times that I have felt like Mrs. Doubtfire in a dress. It could have been the fact that I was watching Witness Protection the night before but all day while wearing this, I could hear, "Ya heard?" and "Ah hell!" and "hal-lay-loo-yer!" coming from my mouth. I straight up felt like Madea in this one.

The collar was quite loose but the neckline was high so it felt a little off, but the shortness of the dress helped with me not feeling so much like an outspoken elderly woman in a housedress. I ended up tying the belt around a white sweater to break up the pattern because it was just too much in person. It also had a hard time covering up my bra straps, so a cover up was necessary for the office!

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 2x










No comments:

Post a Comment