Saturday, September 13, 2014

Triste Burgeoning Blossom Skirt & BB Dakota Caddie Top in Black

You can find this skirt here:   Triste Burgeoning Blossom Skirt
You can find this shirt here: BB Dakota Caddie Top in Black

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

The triste skirt is a lot like the Spruce & Sage Rainbow Chevron Skirt and the Postcards Colorful Ikat Skirt. They are the same cut, just different patterns. I like all of them, but this skirt I got in a 2x. The other 2 I got in 1xes. If you have similar measurements to me, you won't go wrong with the 1 or the 2. The 2 actually move a lot more along my waist so I would have preferred the one because although tighter, it stayed still. I belted all 3 because the elastic in the back just looks funny - I had to cover it up. 

The BB Dakota top was crazy soft. I considered keeping it but there's not many places I can show the back so I sent it back to get more goods, but it was adorable for a double date night. It was long so it would be a good match for skinny jeans. It does run a little big. 1xes normally fit me great on top and this was a bit baggy, although not so noticeable in my pics because it was tucked in. It's also VERY SEE THROUGH. I wore a regular bra but then also had to wear a black bralette over that bra so that the pattern/gray on the real bra didn't show through.

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 2x
Shirt Size in Photo: 1x






No comments:

Post a Comment