Saturday, September 13, 2014

London Times Fit & Flare Printed Dress

You can find this dress here:   London Times Fit & Flare Printed Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress is just beautiful in the photo. Even in my pics, I think, "Hey, this isn't so bad!" But while wearing it, I straight-up felt like Mrs. Doubtfire - like I should have been carrying around a huge purse and saying, "He broke mah bag, the bahstard!" As soon as I took it out of the box I thought it felt like a heavy sweatshirt and could quite possible pass for curtains or a sofa cover. I was bummed but put it on anyway and it was really quite big on me but I didn't want to size down because it felt like it could get a bit tight around my upper tummy before the flare starts. I felt frumpy - major bummer! Even the neckline felt floppy. The belt was a bit long. I suppose this was sizing error on my part, which sucks because I check the size chart EVERY TIME for every item.  Even sizing down, I anticipated the pattern having a lace overlay, the lace is printed on the dress and all my jewelry just looked like cheesy costume jewelry on it. Live and learn and on to the next!

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 18





No comments:

Post a Comment