Friday, September 26, 2014

Triste Criss Cross Printed Skirt

You can find this dress here:  Triste Criss Cross Printed Skirt

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral (This is your last chance for a free trial!!)

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I think I may have FINALLY circulated through all of these skirts that have this same cut! Same complaint, the elastic on the back is really bad, had to cover it with a belt. This particular skirt felt really bad. I've had this cut in both 1x and 2x, this one being a 1x, and it felt extremely tight and uncomfortable. The others were interchangeable.  The purple doesn't look as bright on the actual skirt as it does in the stock photo on Gwynnie Bee's website. Overall, it was same ole, same ole, for me since I've had this skirt what... 4 times now? ;-) If these skirts were in the $20 and under range I would have bought one of them.

My measurements in this Skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 1x






No comments:

Post a Comment