Wednesday, September 3, 2014

NY Collection Sleeveless Printed Knot-Front Dress

You can find this dress here:   NY Collection Sleeveless Printed Knot-Front Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I really liked this dress. The fit was comfortable, the cut was nice... but the material had it riding up all day which made it pretty inappropriate getting in and out of the car, standing up.. I was readjusting it all day. I almost bought this but it just wasn't feasible for someone who is moving throughout the day.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x






omg look at this tan lines from my running capris!!! LORD!




No comments:

Post a Comment