Monday, August 25, 2014

Three Dots Crochet Lace Dress

You can find this dress here:  Three Dots Crochet Lace Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I love this dress. I really do. It's so comfortable and easy to accessorize. I loved it since I set eyes on it and loved it even more when I got it! I wore it to church with a pair of flats, and with some peep toe heels to my office. It was comfortable, it was dressy, it was a good fabric so it didn't blow up in the wind, making it comfortable to show some leg. I will probably regret not buying it but there's so much more to come and experiment with!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x









2 comments:

  1. Thor gives it a tails up! (That's the dog version of thumbs up.) :D
    Great dress - looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think a tails up is quite the honor!!

      Delete