Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Spruce & Sage Rainbow Chevron Skirt

You can find this dress here:  Spruce & Sage Rainbow Chevron Skirt

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I haven't liked my experiences with the house brands, but I closeted this because so many ladies looked so beautiful in it. It doesn't zip up and it has elastic in the back so I wish I had gotten a 2x instead of a 1x, it would have been a little more comfortable, but the 1x fit.  I loved the length, the fabric, the cut... there wasn't anything I didn't like about this skirt!  I would have bought it but it is too much for a housebrand, but the colors are great and easy to accessorize and match tops with.  If you have similar measurements to me, I would definitely go with the 2x.

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 1x





No comments:

Post a Comment