Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tart Collections Chloe Dress In Tie Dye Stripe

You can find this dress here:  Tart Collections Chloe Dress In Tie Dye Stripe

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Very comfortable dress - it felt like a tee shirt, but didn't look casual like a tee shirt. My husband loved this dress unpinned... but of course I had to pin the front in order to wear it to the office and even then it was questionable. It felt a little heavy but probably because of the length, but truly the only thing I didn't love about this dress was the pattern. I loved the cut!

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18



Yes, I chopped my hair off.




No comments:

Post a Comment