Monday, August 11, 2014

BB Dakota Solomon Dress

You can find this dress here:  BB Dakota Solomon Dress

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This was a really odd fabric/fit... I can't really put my finger on exactly what I didn't like but it reminded me of a tennis dress, so I wore it to run errands and sent it back. It's strangely thick, but the skirt is flowy.  I wasn't uncomfortable with the length at 5'5, but if you don't like showing your legs, you will want to pair this with something. The collar was super thick and felt like rope.  Another one that wasn't for me.

My measurements in this dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18







1 comment:

  1. You look great in this! After seeing your picture, I'm going to try this dress. I am 5'3" so it might work a little better... Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete