Monday, August 11, 2014

Mynt 1792 Verona Pencil Skirt

You can find this dress here:  Mynt 1792 Verona Pencil Skirt

Redeem your free trial for Gwynnie Bee here: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I soooooo wish I had a fall season in Hawaii. This skirt is the perfect autumn color and it's nice and thick so although it hugs my curves, it flatters and holds its shape. It does loosen throughout the day, it feels like velvet or really small corduroy.   It took me a long time to figure out what to wear with it because I don't have a lot of autumn colors/clothing but I loved wearing this for the day and felt very professional.  I loved the little slit in the back. Not so high it was risque but enough to feel hot. I highly recommend this for someone with a fall season!

My measurements in this skirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Skirt Size in Photo: 18








No comments:

Post a Comment