Saturday, June 13, 2015

London Times Lace Shutter Dress

You can find this dress here: London Times Lace Shutter Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for free!: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

This dress was so beautiful and I didn't have anything to where it for for a while, but I held on to it for a few weeks and wore it to my graduation. I received my BS from Central Michigan University and was conferred at the Hawaii Global Campus on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam on June 3. 

It was a little short but my graduation gown covered me for the evening, but it definitely rode up a lot. It was a very sexy dress and wish I could have also worn it on a date night, but alas, my date is deployed, so I had to settle for my graduation ceremony. It was very form fitting. I very rarely wear shapewear but I did with this and it still showed every curve. A very beautiful dress!

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 275
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 33
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18/20
Shirt Size: 1x (16)
Dress Size in Photo: 16W



1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks great on you!! I seen your comment on the Gwinnebee website. How would you rate their monthly subscriptions??? I'm thinking of trying them out. I've put on so much weight and it's so hard to find clothes that fit me properly. Bigger sizes are hard to come by where I shop... I always go to the thrift store or salvation army. I've found a lot of designer clothes for dirt cheap there... but a size 12/14 you don't see too many of them. Anyway it really looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete