Saturday, June 13, 2015

Igigi Elsa Dress in Sumi-e

You can find this dress here: Igigi Elsa Dress in Sumi-e

Try Gwynnie Bee for free!: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

The sleeves were slightly too long on me and the top was baggy compared to the bottom. It was a little low cut because of the bagginess and I had to keep pulling it up all day, but the length was great and it was pretty comfortable aside from the awkward sleeve length. Other than that, it was exactly like the picture. The ties in the front are kind of stringy and not what I expected but I don't think it affected the look. I was expecting them to be thicker like a sash but they were like thick shoe laces.

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 275
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 33
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18/20
Shirt Size: 1x (16)
Dress Size in Photo: 14/16






No comments:

Post a Comment