Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hell Bunny Calaveras Cardigan

You can find this dress here: Hell Bunny Calaveras Cardigan

Try Gwynnie Bee for free!: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I was so excited when I got this that I bought it right away. The next day, I noticed a hole forming on the sleeve, then another, then another, all along the seam. I was bringing it on vacation so I half-assedly sewed it the best I could, but now I'm going to have to take it in to be fixed because I love this sweater too much to ditch it just because the seam needs to be sewn. The arms are extremely tight, FYI. I have pretty muscular arms and don't normally have a problem with sleeves being tight, but if you are going to size up anyway, definitely do it for the sake of the arms if for no other reason.

Usually in Hell Bunny dresses I wear a a 2XL so to have to wear a 3xl just for a top was unusual.

Other than that, I love this cardigan!

Also, I wore it to a mini Girls of GB meet up in Chicago with the beautiful and hilarious Leigh Ann before my sister and I saw Volbeat at the Aragon!

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 275
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 33
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18/20
Shirt Size: 1x (16)
Cardigan Size in Photo: 3XL






No comments:

Post a Comment