Saturday, June 13, 2015

Igigi Gillian Dress in Black

You can find this dress here: Igigi Gillian Dress in Black

Try Gwynnie Bee for free!: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I'm not normally one to shy away from things that make me look a little lumpy because I am what I am. I'm not going to shy away from my own body, right? The fabric on this just didn't make me feel great. The cut was nice, and sizing up would have probably helped except then the top would have been really big on me. It worked for a day at the office. It was a great length and was modest.

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 275
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 33
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18/20
Shirt Size: 1x (16)
Dress Size in Photo: 14/16







No comments:

Post a Comment