Saturday, June 13, 2015

Corey Sally Side Pleated Dress

You can find this dress here: Corey Sally Side Pleated Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee for free!: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

I thought this dress was super comfortable. The material felt like a comfy tee shirt which made for a comfortable day at the office. :-) It was a little short in the back. It definitely was more of an eggshell color in person than in the stock photo. The sleeves seemed to be a little shorter on me too, which was fine for me, but it's good to know if you don't like your arms to show. Seriously, one of the most comfortable dresses I've had, though.

My measurements in this shirt are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 275
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 33
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18/20
Shirt Size: 1x (16)
Dress Size in Photo: 1x






No comments:

Post a Comment