Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Flor Rainbow Floral Skater Dress

You can find this dress here:  Flor Rainbow Floral Skater Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Horrible feeling to the fabric, but I loved the cut and especially the neckline. A lot of times when you have dresses that are cut like this your chest sort of hangs out of one side. There was a type of elastic in it that kept it tucked nice and close so there were no mishaps. If the fabric were different, I probably would have bought this dress. The length was great, I liked how it looked on my body, and the colors were great.

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 1x








No comments:

Post a Comment