Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Coldwater Creek Flowerscape Sheath Dress

You can find this dress here:  Coldwater Creek Flowerscape Sheath Dress

Try Gwynnie Bee: Gwynnie Bee Referral

Find me on the FB: Beautiful Panda

Looking back on my pictures, I don't know why in my right mind I didn't buy this. I don't remember what the price was but it had to have been high for me to not have bought this. It was sexy yet professional, classy and romantic. The length and fabric were great, and I actually fell asleep and took a nap in it when I got home! I really should try to get this again so I can buy it.

My measurements in this Dress are:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 257
Chest: 45 (40 DD)
Waist: 41
Hips: 56
Thigh: 31.75
Arm: 14.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 18







7 comments:

  1. You need to own this dress, it looks spectacular on you!!! Thor thinks so too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I am kicking myself for not having bought it! Thor is such a good fashion judge!

      Delete
  2. You are totally rocking that dress. It was made for you. Hopefully you'll see it again someday :D

    Very classy and profesional, but yet a little bit of fun and flirty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really wish I would have bought it! womp womp.

      Delete
  3. So glad that I found this blog! I am also a GB addict, a submarine wife, and live out in Hawaii (3rd time!) I closted some things that you have also tried, due to your blog! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly! That is so cool that a fellow sub wife (in HI no less!) has found my blog! I'm glad my blog has helped you pick out some more stuff for your closet :-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete