Thursday, March 20, 2014

Short-Sleeve Lace A-Line Dress

You can find this dress here: Short-Sleeve Lace A-Line Dress 

I didn't originally like this when I put this dress on, but I pulled it together with a belt I had at home and liked it much better. It was super comfortable, and although it's a little shorter than what I am used to, it didn't blow up with the wind and didn't ride up when you sat down. My only reason for not buying it is because the lace overlay snags really easily. It was great to wear once but there's no way I could handle the upkeep up this dress long-term. 

My measurements in this dress are: 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 254
Chest: 45.5
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 54.75
Thigh: 32
Arm: 13.75
Pant Size: 18
Shirt Size: 1x
Dress Size in Photo: 2x



2 comments:

  1. Cute- thanks for the additional information. Found a belt and closeted the dress. Fingers crossed c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are gorgeous! And I love your blog... I just closeted a few new things thanks to you! :)
    Valerie/StarDestroyerrr @ instagram

    ReplyDelete